Our restoration department is absolutely top shelf, the best, second to none. Trained in Switzerland, our technicians know exactly how to bring your old watch back to its original beauty, mechanical accuracy, and water resistance. We estimate the price, notify you and, upon approval, proceed with the work faster than anybody in the business - all at affordable prices.
Repairing Swiss Timepieces
All luxury timepieces must undergo routine maintenance and servicing at one point. The oils used for lubrication inside the movement have a life expectancy of only 3 to 4 years. Once the oils begins to break down, moving parts fall victim to the effects of friction and can cause key components to degrade, aging prematurely and affecting the accuracy of the timepiece.
Routine service includes...
- Complete disassembly of the watch, cleaned, oiled, and timed using state of the art equipment.
- Clean all moving parts with specialized cleaning solvents.
- Proper lubrication with only the highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process.
- Thorough testing of accuracy. Your watch is tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality.
Optional restorative services include:
- Replacement/repair of the bezel.
- Replacement of the crystal if necessary.
- Repairing or replacing the watch dial.
- Restoration or replacement of the watch hands.
SwissWatchRepairs.com offers a wide array of restoration services and upgrades. Whether you are looking to perform routine maintenance or complete restoration of a vintage timepiece, SwissWatchRepairs.com is committed to your complete satisfaction.